Algorave turns 10 šŸŽ‰

Nothing confirmed for NL_CL yet, but am looking to organize the event between the 24-27th.

In italy (Trento) we will organize something local in presence, details in the next days I hope

That sounds great! Iā€™d be down organizing some small on-location thing here in Leipzig end of March, if circumstances permit. Some livecoding workshops during the day maybe and live-shows in the evening (on-site plus stream).
Things seem to relax a little, and I hope it will be possible. Fingers crossed!

Hi all,

I made a page here to start adding dates as they are confirmed:

I think with the pandemic wave there is no need to stick inside March. If you prefer to wait until later in the year we can still include that in the celebrations. I held off adding yours @Bohrbug as you said that might be the case with your event.

3 Likes

hi all,

Chris and I were thinking of running an online Sema algorave on Saturday, 2nd of April. Would that work?

This is to mark the complete launch of the system and there would be some artists performing with it.

Thor

3 Likes

Yes sure! Shall I add it to the list already?

great - yes please add it to the list

1 Like

Confirmed dates in TOPLAP Barcelona:

VIU live coding festival March 23th to 27th. There will be workshops, demos, from scratch sessions, some live performances, and weā€™ll be doing an Algorave on Saturday, 26th of March.

More details soon!

Excellent, added both !

Hello! Iā€™d love to organize the Toplap Berlin event! I just donā€™t know yet how many people we will have participating or the place :D. But I would like to take a slot of about 2:30/3 hours for us. Should I take the slot somewhere? thanks! <3 looking forward!

Ah! and we will have the Global Female Live Coders event on the 8th of March! Can it be included in the Algo10 celebrations?

2 Likes

Yes would be great to have the 8th March event included! Do you have an URL already?

If you want to do the Berlin event during the 18-20th equinox live stream, there isnā€™t anything organised yet. So whenever you want to do it (whether that weekend or not) just give the date/time here and we can avoid clashes :slight_smile:

Thanks! @yaxu . Yes, the one I mentioned will be in fall 2022. Looking for a date in spring in another venue as well. Hope to be able to confirm this soon.

Confirmed date for the NL_CL event (organized together with Creative Coding Utrecht and Uncloud) on Friday 1st of April

2 Likes

Confirmed event for Toplap Italia, in Rovereto (TN), March 26th :tada::tada::tada:

Hi @yaxu weā€™re going to move the date of our event to 9th April

We are planning on also streaming the NL_CL concert. I guess it will be okay if we use the Eulerroom channel for that, but just checking here to make sure. :slight_smile:

A few things!

@timo Yes anyone is free to use the eulerroom channel ! Let me know if you donā€™t already have access.

Due to some family issues I am moving some commitments around in March, and so wonā€™t be able to coordinate a big equinox stream around the 18-20th. Does someone else fancy taking that on, or shall we postpone it a bit into April? Of course if someone still wants to do a streamed event then, feel free!

I updated all the dates on the front page listings on https://algorave.com/ . Please check it and let me know of extra details (or edit yourself if you have access) or if you have an event to add.

cheeers

1 Like

This is really short notice but I thought it would be sad not to do a 24 hour stream for algoraveā€™s tenth birthday! So here we go:

https://ten.algorave.com/

Ten minute slots (for ten years of algorave)

Please sign up and spread the word!

I havenā€™t got together a stream guide yet but hereā€™s one for the last event:
Livestream Instructions - The Longest Night: 2021 Winter Solstice LiveCoding Marathon - GoogleĀ Docs

If someone has some time to adapt that guide for this one please let me know!

also if someone has some time to improve on the css etcā€¦

4 Likes

I fixed up a guide now, sign up to get the link :slight_smile:

But in the rush I messed up the date, fixed now but I had to reset everything. Please check the new date and rebook your slot! Or you havenā€™t booked yetā€¦ book!

1 Like