Live Coding Meetups

Same ! I had a very nice time. Thanks @JoChicau for a warm welcoming at Varia !
Not sure about February, for the moment 19 or 26 look fine to me
Cheers !

I cant host on the 19th :sweat_smile:, giving a talk here. I can do the 26th.
But it can always be another month

I’d like to be in the WhatsApp group too.

+31687055947

Josep

With Kind Regards,

Josep Garcés

So I checked the agenda, and it’s a possibiltiy (for the 26th of feb)

Add me to the Wapp group too please !
+31 6 83370853
Any news on the Equinox ?
Success in Limerick everybody !
All the best !

@channel (I don’t know actually how to call the whole channel) > though would be good to settle a date for February — is then 26th of Feb a good day for others too?

1 Like

I’m out of the country till March 26th but enjoy everyone! +1

I think we should keep the 26th. For me it is fine! If the location in Delft is still possible I will gladly travel, otherwise we’ll need to find an other location in short notice. @Dexter, does the location have speakers / projector we can plug the computer in?

Yes. There is a projector and PA available.

1 Like

Great. I think it would also be nice to use the meetup to share our experiences during the ICLC a few weeks ago, and maybe look back at some of the live streams and discuss some of the works we found interesting and also share the experience with those who did not attend the ICLC.

@Dexter we need the details address etc, let us know, this is what we have so far on the website: https://netherlands-coding-live.github.io/

26.02.2020: “Live Coding Meet~up :coffee: :computer: :coffee:” - 19h30-22h [@T.B.A]

1 Like

@JoChicau, I believe this is the place.

Just curious who will be present for this meetup? Can’t seem to get a good estimate based on the responses in this thread…

I will be there.
Maybe a good time to confirm who’s coming on Wednesday?
Do we have an actual address for @TBA ?
Thanks !

I’m on tour to Denmark and Norway till the end of march!

– Marije

Sorry for the late response. But here’s the deets:

Verwersdijk 102 2611EZ Delft
Google maps link
Ring the doorbel :slight_smile:

I can talk a bit about the launchpad web setup I’ve built, and some tips/tricks I’ve encountered with doing SVG visuals. :slight_smile:

Hi Dexter! I am caught up with work and having to deliver some files for a deadline, I think it will be difficult to make it to Delft this eve. I really hope I can make it there another time soon. Enjoy all tonight!

p.s I will share now the info on the meet up on social media as a little reminder for those who follow the netherlands coding live : )

I’m also caught up with work, but I’ll try to be there. I might be a little late.

Too bad you won’t be able to make it @JoChicau! I will be there, but leave a bit earlier (between 21-21.30 i think) since it is about 2 hours traveling to get home for me.

Hi all!

@Dexter, thanks for hosting the meetup yesterday in Delft. It was a good meetup with interesting presentations of current works. Sadly this was an all-male meetup, so we have to keep working on that!

For next meetup I think we have a few options:

1. We have the meetup before/after the Eulerroom Equinox Livestream on 19 March
  2. We have a meetup on 14 March to celebrate π-day
  3. We have a meetup on a different day

The idea to have an Algorave on 13 March will not happen sadly, since eventually it turned out to be a bit short notice to organize.

Please state your preference. Mine is option 1 (and maybe 2).

1 Like

Hi people, thanks for the inspiration yesterday evening, and thanks again @eerieear for the invite! I’m going into practicing mode now for making my visals respond to audio, and maybe maybe (no promises!) doing some livecoding somewhere in the near future…

1 Like