Live Coding Meetups NL_CL

I will be there.
Maybe a good time to confirm who’s coming on Wednesday?
Do we have an actual address for @TBA ?
Thanks !

I’m on tour to Denmark and Norway till the end of march!

– Marije

Sorry for the late response. But here’s the deets:

Verwersdijk 102 2611EZ Delft
Google maps link
Ring the doorbel :slight_smile:

I can talk a bit about the launchpad web setup I’ve built, and some tips/tricks I’ve encountered with doing SVG visuals. :slight_smile:

Hi Dexter! I am caught up with work and having to deliver some files for a deadline, I think it will be difficult to make it to Delft this eve. I really hope I can make it there another time soon. Enjoy all tonight!

p.s I will share now the info on the meet up on social media as a little reminder for those who follow the netherlands coding live : )

I’m also caught up with work, but I’ll try to be there. I might be a little late.

Too bad you won’t be able to make it @JoChicau! I will be there, but leave a bit earlier (between 21-21.30 i think) since it is about 2 hours traveling to get home for me.

Hi all!

@Dexter, thanks for hosting the meetup yesterday in Delft. It was a good meetup with interesting presentations of current works. Sadly this was an all-male meetup, so we have to keep working on that!

For next meetup I think we have a few options:

1. We have the meetup before/after the Eulerroom Equinox Livestream on 19 March
  2. We have a meetup on 14 March to celebrate π-day
  3. We have a meetup on a different day

The idea to have an Algorave on 13 March will not happen sadly, since eventually it turned out to be a bit short notice to organize.

Please state your preference. Mine is option 1 (and maybe 2).

1 Like

Hi people, thanks for the inspiration yesterday evening, and thanks again @eerieear for the invite! I’m going into practicing mode now for making my visals respond to audio, and maybe maybe (no promises!) doing some livecoding somewhere in the near future…

1 Like

Hey !
@ArjanBytez ! great to have you. Thanks for coming and welcome to the community. @Dexter thanks for hosting the meetup. @Timo My selection also options 1 and maybe 2. I think if we do option 1 it could be good to do it before. I would like to test NDI or other options for (if possible) seamless transitions between our sets in the stream

1 Like

Hi everyone! For me option 1!

Hey everyone,

March and this semester is pretty busy with my graduation exam. I will join you guys on April, but my March schedule is already pretty occupied :frowning:

1 Like

Okay, let’s go for option 1 then!

Next meetup will be on 19 March 19.30h during the Eulerroom Equinox Livestream. The rest of the details will be further discussed in the NL_CL Livestream thread.

@RafaeleAndrade, totally understandable that you have to work on your graduation. Best of luck!

As pointed out by @narcode during the livestream just now, we should start looking for a date for our April meetup. The location for this meetup will be the world wide web, probably using a platform like jit.si or skype. Usually we take a monday or wednesday for our meetup, but I would also be open for using a friday/saturday/sunday or actually any day of the week. Here are some suggestions:

• 20-04 (mon)
  • 21-04 (tue)
  • 22-04 (wed)
  • 23-04 (thu)
  • 24-04 (fri)
  • 25-04 (sat)
  • 26-04 (sun)

0 voters

1 Like

Hi all!

Hope you’re all doing okay!

We have a good amount of votes, so I think we should pick Friday 24th April based on the votes. (Only @eerieear didn’t vote for Friday, but I just asked him and he can make friday as well, so that’s great). I’ve updated the meetups on the site.

What platform should we use for the meetup? We can host it on Skype, but we could also host it on meet.jit.si and have it open for others to join through a link that we then provide through a private message or something. Other suggestions are welcome. For the time I propose our usual meetup time 19h30 - 22h00, but can also be later if that is prefered.

Hi. Great this is organised. I think Jitsi will be fine, and it’s nice to just have the open link if ppl want to join.

For the day of the meetup let’s just use meet.jit.si/nl_cl as the link… or something like that.

Hugs and good health everybody… Looking Forward.

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing fine. As @narcode suggested, we’ll be meeting through the link: https://meet.jit.si/nl_cl Join whenever you’re ready, i’ll be online at around 19.30h, looking forward!

Hope it was fun! I was in a work meeting. When’s the next one?

Hi! For sure it was fun! Also nice that ppl showed and explained a bit about their studio’s or workstations :slight_smile:

Next one, according to what I wrote down, is pinned for May 27th 19:30hrs… Depending on the situation we can see if it will be online or if we can find a suitable space.

Best,

1 Like

Hi All !

Sorry to have missed this I will try to be there next time, miss you all !

Best

Seb

yeah, sorry that I couldn’t make it after all!
I had been in online meetings all day, and still had to wrap up some work…

I’ve put the new date in my calendar.

sincerely,
Marije