Live Coding Meetups NL_CL

Yeah, let’s keep it simple and meet up in the conservatory next week! Thanks!

i’ll be there to. Are we going to meet around 19h? My class finishes at 18h and I’ll go directly there

We’ll start at 19.30 in Conservatory of Amsterdam room 604. Here is the event on facebook

1 Like

HI guys I can join the 18the as well , It will be great to see you all !

Hi everyone,

I’ve been in contact with Baltan Laboratories today and they would be very interested in us hosting a livecoding meetup during the Dutch Design Week on 21st or maybe 23th of October. We can use there space to host and have a livecoding jam and maybe do some presentations of current works from some of us. It would be even cooler if we could see any way to incorporate the theme into the meetup (or maybe any of you are already currently working on something that really fits the theme!?) The theme is Homo Sensorium. Hopefully the meetup will also attract some creative-coders/livecoders/coding enthousiasts from Eindhoven as well. If anyone has any good ideas/suggestions and/or is interested in presenting something let me know! I’m also interested to know who is actually willing to travel to Eindhoven for a meetup?

I’m up for it! :slight_smile:

-C

Me too, Gotta double check but I think I am free those dates.

Awesome! Nice one @Timo! Let’s also talk about this in tonight’s meetup :slight_smile:

Heay! I am not in NL on those dates; but if someone can make it happen it would be interesting to connect with people and event. Also would be nice to reach out / share the event at the Design Academy there may be students interested in the topics there too.

21 would work for me…

Hey, I’m definitely trying to make it happen :), but it’s probably going to be 23th. An other interesting thing is that it will probably be combined with also a talk/meetup about bio-hacking. So maybe it will be less a livecoding meetup as we are used to, but I think this could be an interesting combination!

That sounds real interesting. And expanding out is a way to make our community grow and als grow more balanced. Make it happen whenever it suits everybody best, then I can also see if I can switch some stage to fir the 23 :slight_smile:

@Timo sounds great I will try to be there
@JoChicau good idea to reach out for the design community

Hey everyone! Together with Fabian from CCU I would like to host the November meetup in Utrecht in the Havenloods (Nijverheidsweg). We were thinking 20th or 21st of November. Who would be in for having the meetup in Utrecht and what day would have your preference? Let me know!

Hi! I prefer 21st… cool to work together with CCU and Utrecht!

1 Like

I’ll be away in November, hope it goes well!

21st would work for me. But I make no promises I’ll be there…

sincerely,

marije

20 is better for in November

I’m in London, but have
fun!

I am available for both dates in November, even if I would prefer the 21th.

As for October, is it confirmed the 23th?