Open new regional node

hello everybody!
I have recently discovered the TOPLAP and I love it.
I am living in Padova very close to Venice and I would love to gather other people who likes, performs or are interested in live coding in my area.
how are the procedures to open a new node?
at the moment I am using Pharo/Smalltalk,Kyma and p5.j for live coding.
but I am familiar also with SuperCollider,PureData,Max,Chuck and CInder. so I will be very happy to meet and gather people in my region that are also curious in live coding and want to start discover it.
best.
d

1 Like

Hey! I think the nodes are kind of self-organized, but, since you’re Italian, my advice is to join the italian node on telegram https://t.me/livecodingita
I’m from Trento and there are some other people from triveneto

2 Likes

thanks @ndr_brt and nice to meet you! I am joining now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reviving this old thread, because I’m curious, if @lucretio’s TOPLAP node came into being after all. I’m also thinking about starting a new node in my area and would love to hear about some experiences and how the other nodes got started and maybe some advices for starters. :eyes: Like, how did you get people to join your TOPLAP crew for example.

1 Like

I’m looking at the possibility of doing a similar thing this year in Australia (likely a regional NSW node only, not planning to make it national at this point) - so also keen to hear advice/experiences (please)!